While we love to encourage fun and community, the safety of our guests is always at the top of our priority list. While we’re now back open for face-to-face events, we will be following these Covid-19 protocols under the guidance of local, state, and federal leaders. Please know that these policies and procedures may be changed or updated at any time based on any new guidance we receive so please check back frequently to make sure you are up to date on all policies before going on your Get-together.
Masks may be required at certain times throughout the event, based upon the most up-to-date local, state, federal, and vendor partner’s respective Covid-19 guidelines. Guests and our staff will be asked to abide by any such safety protocols, if they are still in place.
Currently our transportation providers (bus, train, trolley, and plane) are still requiring masks while on their respective forms of transportation, unless eating or drinking, per regulations set by the US Department of Transportation and the FTA. We would kindly ask that you respect this request by our transportation partners. We will have disposable masks available if needed throughout your adventure.
Face coverings or masks must be free of vents or exhalation valves and should include the following features:
- Fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Completely covers the nose and mouth – Is secured with ties or ear loops – Includes multiple layers of fabric
- Masks with vents or exhalation valves are not permitted
- Bandannas and neck gators are not permitted during transportation
For more information on face coverings, visit the resource page provided by the CDC by clicking here.
- All buses are to be thoroughly cleaned prior to an event.
- In every bus, both the passenger and driver’s high touch areas will be disinfected throughout the event.
Remember to wash your hands:
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them
This information is available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
We are working diligently with all of our partners to make the experience on our Get-togethers as safe, comfortable and fun as possible! Feel free to reach out to our team of Local Gurus with any additional questions: email@example.com. We look forward to safely adventuring with you again soon!