GetKnit Events offers a dynamic and fun work environment, that puts a strong emphasis on empowering its team of ‘Local Gurus’ both on and off event. Currently we are looking for:
GetKnit Brand Ambassador (aka “GetKnit ‘Junior’ Guru”)
Contract Employee – Day Staff
On-site Event Execution
We are looking for talented individuals to join the GetKnit Events team as brand ambassadors. GetKnit is a Twin Cities based events and tour company focused on group outings that feature local businesses. Services include public events, corporate events, and volunteer events.
This is a contract employee position, and candidates can expect to work approximately one to two events every few months starting immediately after hire. These positions will work exclusively on weekends, assisting with all of our mid-sized and large-scale events and festivals. This position is a contract employee position and will work alongside our event staff to help bring our events to life.
Candidates should be hard working, personable, detail-oriented, adaptable, resourceful, and possess strong leadership skills. Successful brand ambassador day-staffers will have the ability to manage logistics, provide outstanding customer service, and work enthusiastically in a constantly changing, fast paced, and stressful environment. The desire to work as part of a tight-knit team and a proven commitment to excellence are musts.
- Passion for the state of Minnesota and strong desire to build community with its people and businesses
- High energy and engaging personality
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Excellent communication skills, including written and public speaking
- Proven success working as part of a team with a variety of staff and volunteers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work assignments
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with high professionalism
- Dependable and responsible
- Previous event or promotional experience is a big plus
- These positions require the ability to work long hours in a physically demanding environment and the ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
Email your cover letter and resume to ‘email@example.com’
GetKnit, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V.